Bird Nests raised in the house have the following characteristics:
- The nutrition is completely equivalent to the island's bird nest: Because the birds still fly freely in the wild and hunt for themselves, they are flying insects like the island's bird.
- The nest is clean and there are few insects and predators that eat the nest.
- The price is more reasonable than the island nest.
Bird Nests raised in the house is create the most suitable living environment for the biology and to protect the flock of birds from harmful insects and natural enemies. The Bird Nests still feed themselves in the wild during the day and only come home to sleep and nest at night.
The environment suitable for Bird Nests in the house includes:
- Very high humidity: 85% or more. Low humidity causes swiftlets' nests to dry out and fall to the floor, so birds don't match in dry environments. The birdhouse is controlled with humidity by a misting system.
- Swarm sounds: They feel safer in environments with many other species. Therefore, the new bird nest house will be fitted with speakers that will sound the flock of birds collected in natural bird nest house.
- Less light: They is the only bird that can emit ultrasonic waves and fly in the dark.
- There is a familiar smell of flocks: The house is sprinkled with bird droppings from the old one to create the familiar flock smell.
- No pests: Rats, geckos, cockroaches, ants, spiders ... must be excluded in the house.
“Built from a research project on bird’s nest farming having won the “Vietnam Innovative Example” Award, NutriNest is the first bird’s nest farming company in Vietnam since 2005.
VTV6: Introducing the bird farming technology of NutriNest: