Usage and Preservation of Bird's Nest
Bird’s nest is a healthy food, but how to use bird’s nest is right, eating a lot of bird's nest is bad for health? can children use bird's nest?
- THE BEST TIME TO USE BIRD'S NEST
In fact, you can use bird's nest at any time, but to get the body to absorb the nutrient that the bird's nest gives, Nutri Nest recommends that the best time to use is:
- Use bird's nest before bed time: 21h-23h
- Before or during breakfast: 7h – 9h
You can combine the processed dishes with the bird's nest into the menu of the meals corresponding to the recommended time.
One thing to keep in mind when using dishes made from bird's nest is that you should not eat bird’s nest when you are too hungry or too full, it will affect the absorption capacity of the body with the nutritional components contained in bird’s nest.
- HOW TO PRESERVE BIRD’S NEST
- Bird's nest should be stored in a dry and cold environment, limiting the sun's sunshine directly into the nest
- When soaking and cleaning the nest, it is necessary to preserve the nest that has been soaked in a refrigerator at 4 degrees, which can be stored for up to 10 days.
- The standard Bird’s nest of Nutri Nest has a moisture content below 5% that can be stored for 3 years.
- HOW TO USE THAT IS TRUE
There are no recommendations or studies on the use of too much bird's nest that will affect health. In fact, bird’s nest is a natural food with a high nutritional content and contains 18 amino acids that are good for the body when using a lot of bird's nest and often will not be harmful to health. However, our body has a limited ability to absorb, so using a lot of bird's nest and too often leads to the body not being able to absorb it completely and eliminating the nutrients in the bird's nest.
- HOW DOES THE QUALITY AND FREQUENCY USE WILL BE REASONABLE?
As recommended by nutrition experts, and according to Nutri Nest, you should only use bird’s nest with a frequency once a day and a week should only use 2-3 times. For patients or people who need nutritional supplements, the frequency of using bird's nest is best once a day.
The amount of bird’s nest used for each time should be 3-5gr dry bird's nest ( bird nest still not soak) respectively 1/2 raw bird nest (bird nest still not soak).